Q: How do engineering leaders at Okta, LinkedIn and Collective define the strategy and vision for their teams?
A: Register for our online event tomorrow to find out!
On April 26, 2022 at 10:30 am PT / 1:30 pm ET, we’re co-hosting an online event with our friends from Lohika.
Vidal Graupera, Engineering Manager at LinkedIn will moderate a panel discussion. The panelists:
- Monica Bajaj, VP of Engineering at Okta
- Chintan Shah, VP of Engineering at Collective
- Himanshu Khurana, Director of Engineering, LinkedIn
The panel will discuss:
- How do you define a strategy and vision in the first place?
- What’s the basis for a strategy and vision – business goals, executive mandates, other?
- What’s the best mechanism for communicating the strategy?
- … and more!
We hope you can join us! Register here:
This event is sponsored by Lohika. Lohika partners with growth-stage technology companies to help them engineer the next Big Thing. They collaborate closely with their clients’ engineering organizations to transform them from bottlenecks to growth drivers. Lohika’s clients are driven to develop the most disruptive and impressive products and services. Their clients include Airbnb, Pinterest, Okta, PagerDuty, Twilio, Affirm, Marqeta and Checkout.com.
All the best,